I forgot to mention in my previous post that for markings I used one of thoses blue felt pens with ink that dissolves with water. Obviously I did a test first and it works really well. It might be the best solution I have found for marking on white fabric. However, I found that if you leave it on too long (meaning, if it takes you ages to finish your garment which is usually my case), it may leave a faint yellow mark after you rinse it off.
By now I have figured out that for some reason, even though my measurements are exactly the ones Burda uses for a European size 36, everything I make from their patterns is always too big. So I usually have to take 1/2 inch to 1 inch on each side, gradually from bust to hips.
I also lenghtened the shirt a bit and the only other fit issue I had was more of a shape issue as the sleeves were really puffy, I had to take a lot in at the top and shorten the shoulder width to make it look better.
Entrée des Fournisseurs in Paris. Oh, and I left out the neck tie, as I had a black tie that I thought I could wear it with instead...