vendredi 18 octobre 2013

Burda magazine October 2013

I haven't bought an issue of Burda Magazine in a while, but this one had a few patterns that called out to me:


This batwing shirt looks very comfortable and I like the idea of playing with different fabrics for the side and the center panel


I love a good winter dress and this one looks perfect. it's made out of knit, which means it's comfortable, and I  like the unusual pleats on the skirt front, for an interesting detail. This one is most definitely going on my list for this winter.


This is an good boxy top with interesting seam lines, I could see using a two-sided fabric to create contrast between the different sections of the top. The skirt worn with thie is actullay also a good simple skirt with topstitchin on the pockets. For a leather skirt maybe...

That's my pick for this month, to be added to the never ending list of projects. I'm a little late as I know some people are already reviewing the November issue, but I'm trying to catch up!

On the table I have a pair of pants that only need heming, before I can move on to some winter projects





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire