mardi 27 janvier 2015

Catching up

Even though I haven't posted in a while, I've been pretty busy sewing and knitting over the last few months. Photos get hard to take in the winter when light is low.
But finally we got the camera out lest week-end for a catch-up session and I will have quite a few new projects to post in the next few weeks.

 
Since the end of the summer, I finished 2 knitted sweaters, 1 skirt, 1 vest (an old UFO I finally decided to complete), 1 top, 1 knitted hat. I know it may not seem like much compared to the productivity of others out there, but it's a pretty good record for me!

I also have quite a few more projects on the go, including pajama pants and top, a camisole, a scarf, a couple of loose tops. I'm enjoying tackling a few fast, easy-fitting, no-muslin-required projects these days, but I'm planning a pair of skinny pants in the near future, which will no doubt involve its fair share of fitting challenges.

So that's my little catch-up, stay tuned for some more detailed posts of completed projects!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire