lundi 1 juin 2015

Recap: Me Made May 2015

This was my first time taking part in Me Made May, and i have to be honnest, I probably wouldn't have done it if it wasn't for instagram. It was so great to see so many hand-made items pop up throughout the day, and cyber-meet all these amazing sewist out there...

Anyways, I enjoyed the challenge. It was fun to try and come up with new ways of weraing dome of my me-made items. Big shout out to Brice, who agreed to take (and process) a picture of me everyday for a month, and apologies to my downstairs neighbours, who must have wandered what the heck was going on when we were moving frniture around at the same time everyday (cause obviously, we don't have a big empty wall like that in ou 650 square feet apartment).

so here's the recap!

 Renfrew top (2012)






 Pajama Pants (2015 - unblogged)

 batwing top (2015 - unblogged)
















3 commentaires:

  1. Yours were my absolute favorite MMM photos in IG! It was wonderful seeing your distinct (and lovely) style in a collection of outfits.

    RépondreSupprimer