vendredi 15 juillet 2011

Paying it Forward 2011

A while back, I commented on Adrienne's post about Paying It Forward 2011.
I really am impressed when an idea like that get started on the blogosphere and so many people decide to go with it, it's hard to trace it back to the source, and who started it in the first place (and it apparently goes waaaaayy back).
Anyway, I'm actually getting excited with the idea of making something for someone else for a change.

So this is how it works:
The first five people who comment on this blog post will receive a handmade gift from me. The only requirement in return, you must first write a blog post explaining 'Pay It Forward 2011'. Then, about the most exciting part, make and send a handmade gift to the first 5 visitors who comment and commit to do the same. Don't worry about time. You don't need to send them all today or tomorrow. Gifts from the heart take time and are worth waiting for them!


fabric covered boxes, photo from this book

4 commentaires:

  1. I didn't know about this but think it's a great idea! Count me in! The only problem is that I don't know if I'll get 5 comments on my blog!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is a great idea! I think this will make me start the blog that I always want to start but never get around to it. I was so taken with your interpretation of the Sorbetto too. I can't wait to become so accomplished.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It's probably too late but if it's not, count me in!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer