lundi 25 juillet 2011

Sneak Peek: Refashion Project

Although I have 4 muslins on my table waiting to be transformed into wearable garments, I decided last week-end to "whip up" a little impromptu project.

It was one of those occasions where two synapses in my brain suddenly connected and the vision of a certain, popular, free-download pattern, came to me...



Do you ever find yourself staring into the void, oblivious to your surroundings, while thinking about a sewing project? I do it all the time and it's actually funny how this project has been a succession of one Eureka! after another, all happening in my mind while pretending to pay to the real world around me.


I need to finish the neckline and armholes but it in the meantime here's a sneak peek of my dressform with her needle necklace...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire